FIRST AID UNIT

FIRST AID UNIT

Election of an Oxfordshire County Councillor

 
The following is a statement of the persons nominated for election as a County Councillor for
 
the Chipping Norton Electoral Division
 
Date of election: Thursday 2 May 2013
 
 
I previously half joked about UKIP standing for our upcoming local election and suddenly there he is James Charles Stanley, how quite he will fair against Hilary Biles I don't know but being in David Cameron's back yard and knowing it's not for a parliamentary seat but I'm pretty sure after the last by-election where the Tories got whipped they will throw a fair bit of support behind Hilary to save Cameron any embarrassment . Personally I expect Hilary to win comfortably but it would be a bit of a shock to the Tories and Labour also if UKIP gained many votes.
If you have a view let us hear it on the forum.